The One Lovely Blogger Award

4/17/2017

Hello again! I know I've been MIA recently but I honestly just didn't have the time or mental stability to write posts. I've put school first and completely put away my blogging thoughts. I apologize for this and I really hope you still love me! I'm not saying that I'll be putting up posts regularly again, but I will try to post whenever I can.

But enough about that, I have been nominated by the lovely Stella from One Girl Blogger for the One Lovely Blogger Award! Basically, you have to share 7 facts that your readers don't know about you. You can nominate as many bloggers as you like (max. 15) and make sure to let them know you tagged them! So lets do it!

1. I have a middle name, Celina.

2. My favourite perfume that I use everyday is Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

3. I can speak French and a little bit of Italian

4. My favourite colour is Tiffany or Mint Blue

5. I'm currently 14 but people think I'm either in University or I'm like 16

6. I never wore a bikini until I was 13

7. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would choose Brighton England because its diverse and beautiful!



Bloggers I Have Nominated
Mae
Alice

Thank you so much to  Stella for nominating me! Be sure to check out her blog and the other bloggers I've listed. I guess I'll see you whenever I post next, byeee!

XOXO Bella



You Might Also Like

2 comments