Second Semester and The Attractive Neighbour Incident

3/01/2017


Hey! I feel like I haven't made a post like this in a while, so I thought why don't I have some fun for a little bit! So my life has been a little hectic with trying to get used to second semester. I have completely different classes and a completely different lunch hour with completely different people. I'm doing pretty well so far actually. Its only, I think, the third or fourth week of second semester. I actually quite like it better than my last semester, its easier. I like how I have gym at the end of the day every other week so I can just go home in my gym uniform because guess what... its actually getting warmer in Canada! At least where I live. It went from freezing cold winds to warm breezy mornings and afternoons in the past week and I am so happy! Winter is going to be over soon and spring will come finally. Other than the weather, my classes are good. I have some friends in each class and I like a lot of them. My favourite two classes by far are gym and english. In gym class, its all girls and were all just one big friends group and its amazing. My english class is really funny, including my teacher. I have a good laugh in those two classes. The work is still stressful and I have a lot of work and procrastination to do for the next 3 months.

So, I can tell you've read the title. Here it goes...
I have this neighbour I never really noticed until a couple weeks ago. He's kind of attractive and I was like ooooh potential? Anyways, me and my friend were walking home one day and I forgot to tell her about this neighbour. We were walking down my street and I was explaining him to her. Me and my friend were talking really loud and I said this, "OMG! Dan! Theres this guy that lives across the street from me and I never noticed him until a little while ago. He's kind of attractive and of course he doesn't go to our school. He lives in that house there with the balcony-" and the minute I said that, there is a car in his drive way. His door was opened a crack and I'm pretty sure he heard us because he got out of the car and just looked at us like we were crazy. I've never spoken to him before because I had no idea he existed. I turned so red as I made eye contact with him and my friend just burst out into laughter. It's been a week and I still don't walk down my street to get to my house anymore. I live on a corner house to theres like three different sidewalks I can take to get to me house. So I take the long way instead of the short way because a) I don't want to risk seeing him again and b) I could use a little more exercise. Tip, if you have an attractive neighbour and want to tell your friend, tell them when you're inside your house. Ever had an experience like this? Let me know in the comments!

But that's all for today! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad to hear you're enjoying this semester and oh god I love funny stories like these, hahah! Btw. I nominated you to do the Lovely Blog Award so if you'd like to check it out, here's a link ;) http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-lovely-blog-award.html

    Stella xx

    ReplyDelete