Valentines Day | Lookbook

2/14/2017

Hey! I know that I usually complain that I'm always single on Valentines Day. I'm not making this because I got asked out by the cutest guy in school on a date. No, I didn't actually. I'm making this because I know some people out there have a special someone who they are going out with. I don't know about you, but I find that figuring out what to wear on a date is extremely difficult! I've only been asked out once and we went on a bike ride which wasn't very glamorous. But, this person may take you to dinner, the movies, the school dance, anything, and you have to be prepared. That's why I'm here to help! Here are 3 outfits that I would wear on a date, if I ever got asked out on Valentines Day. But hey, you can go out with your friends and have just as much fun!

Movie Date


This is what I would wear on a casual, old fashioned, movie date. Since it's Valentines, I tried to incorporate some red with my t-shirt.


T-shirt: Ardene


Jeans: Ardene



Shoes: Converse


Ring: Charming Charlie

Dinner Date


This look is easily made. A simple black skirt and a dressy kind of shirt. I would probably put on some red lip-stick as a pop of red with my striped shirt.




Shirt: H&M


Skirt: H&M


Shoes: Walmart

Valentines Day Dance


Valentines Day is all about the colour red and flowers, this dress shows exactly that! If your going to a school dance, check the dress code and maybe put a little cardigan over your shoulders. 


Dress: Fairweather

Thank you so much for reading! Even if your single like me this Valentines Day, have a great one! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments