My Favourite Go To Songs

2/23/2017


Music is a big part of my life. I enjoy learning it and listening to it. I can play a couple instruments but I prefer to listen to it. So today I decided to show you my go to songs lately. Can I just say, I have a playlist that is 9 hours long, so I decided to break it down into 6 of my go to songs. The type of songs that the minute you open your phone, you go directly to those songs. I also relate and connect to some of these songs on an emotional level so there are gonna be a couple sad and sappy ones in there. And when I say a couple I mean a lot...

#1: Fake Love by Drake


This song reminds me so much of some of my friends ships with people. Especially since I got to high school. It's just so true. Like you think these people are nice and "love you" but its just fake and try to be nice because they pity you. I understand it and get what he's trying to say.

#2: Inside Out by The Chainsmokers


This song usually put me in one of those moods. When you are just like I want someone and I want them to know that I like them and I want them to feel the same and some of the lyrics in this song are kind of sappy if you really listen to them. But I still like it a lot and I listen to it all the time.

#3: When by Dodie Clark



Literally all of my emotions in one song. I am still stuck in the past and still wish I was in elementary school with all of my friends and happier than ever and enjoying life. I will never be 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 and above again. That time is in the past and I need to start getting that in my head. The past is gone and the future doesn't even exist yet. So I have to focus on the present and try to let go of the past as much as I can. The past was great and I can look back on it, I just can't get stuck in it.

#4: Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur



This song. Oh. My. God. This song hit me like the Titanic hit the iceberg. This song destroyed me. I was nonstop crying for an hour. It's a feeling I can't explain. Everyone has that one song that plays with their feelings and this song makes a freakin mess of me. I love it so much even thought sometimes I cry.

#5: Somebody Else by The 1975



I love The 1975 to begin with. This song I can relate to because I'm in a dilemma with a person at the moment. I don't want them, I shouldn't have them, but I don't want them to be with other people. Difficult to explain but I think a lot of people would relate.

#6: Do You Miss Me At All (Pusher Remix) by Bridgit Mendler



I like the remix way better than the actual version to be honest. I always have these thoughts like do people really miss me? What if one day they texted me and asked to hang out or go out to a movie or something? But, probably not. This all happened because HIGH SCHOOL IS A BIG CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE.

That's all for today! Thank you so much for reading! Have any go to songs? Let me know in the comments so I can add more songs to my 9 hour long playlist! I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

0 comments